PSYCHOLOGY AND COACHING
Emma is a HCPC registered Chartered Psychologist, accredited schema therapist and a trained EMDR and ACT therapist. Emma is also a 200 YTC yoga teacher. Emma works with an integrative approach tailoring therapy to the needs of the individual to support clients to gain a greater understanding of themselves and make lasting changes.
Emma has a varied clinical background working within NHS services for eating disorders, substance misuse, occupational health and severe and enduring adult mental health. Emma doctoral research examined the nature of compassionate care in the NHS and promoting compassionate care, self-compassion and wellbeing in the workplace are areas Emma remains passionate about.
Emma is also passionate about the link between mind and body and supporting people to think about their emotional wellbeing holistically.
Emma offers workshops, coaching and psychological therapy and treats a wide spectrum of issues.
• Clarify and achieve personal and professional goals
• Work to improve communication skills
• Achieve a work/life balance
· Address emotional and mental health related concerns such as stress, anxiety, depression, low confidence, disordered eating and trauma
· Understand and address interpersonal difficulties to improve the development of healthy relationships and understand patterns of past destructive relationships
· Explore and address patterns of destructive behaviors such as addictions, overeating, overworking, as well as self-defeating beliefs
For further information and costs please contact Emma on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the enquiry form below.
If you'd like any more info on the Psychology and Coaching services available, please email Emma, or complete the form below.